3CS is the only national academic conference focused on cybersecurity education at community colleges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND 3CS?
• College faculty and administrators.
• IT faculty who are involved or who would like to become involved in cybersecurity education.
• Non-IT faculty in critical infrastructure fields who are interested in incorporating cybersecurity topics into their curricula.
• Decision makers in positions that influence cybersecurity education programs.
• Community college students interested in learning about security or expanding their current knowledge.
• Students attending the 3CS Pre-Summit Job Fair and National Cyber League (NCL) on Thursday, August 2nd.
Thursday, August 02, 2018
Saturday, August 04, 2018
Eastern Standard Time (North America)