3CS is the only national academic conference focused on cybersecurity education at community colleges.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND 3CS?
• College faculty and administrators.
• IT faculty who are involved or who would like to become involved in cybersecurity education.
• Non-IT faculty in critical infrastructure fields who are interested in incorporating cybersecurity topics into their curricula.
• Decision makers in positions that influence cybersecurity education programs.
• Community college students interested in learning about security or expanding their current knowledge.
• Students attending the job fair on Wednesday, June 28th.
PRE-SUMMIT JOB FAIR: Wednesday morning, June 28
The 2017 3CS will be preceded by a student job fair on June 28th from 9:00-11:30 am. Students enrolled in Information Security, Computer Science, and Information Technology degree programs will be offered the opportunity to speak with potential employers who have openings for skilled technicians in a wide array of IT and security-related positions.
Learn more about 3CS and the Pre-Summit Job Fair: http://www.my3cs.org/pre-summit-job-fair
Four Year College/University
Two Year College
Eastern Standard Time (North America)