Free 2017 Summer Professional Development Course
Advanced Automotive Technology
Advanced Technology Education Center (ATEC)
Wayne State University
14601 E Twelve Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088
July 10-11, 2017
Submit the application form on the second page of the flyer by Friday, July 5, 2017 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are limited, please apply early.
If you have additional questions, please contact Marsherry Jarrett at 313-577-9410 or the above email.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop was designed to provide fundamental concepts of the emerging advanced automotive technology to:
• College/university engineering and technology faculty
• Community college instructors
• High school science and technology teachers
• Automotive industry professionals
Benefits of Attending:
Those attending this workshop will
• Explore state-of-the-art advanced automotive technology including fuel-cell systems for vehicles, cooperative connected vehicles, lightweight materials for automotive applications, and tour the Advanced Energy Storage System Lab.
• Discuss emerging automotive technologies, course curriculum and lab development with professionals and peers.
• Receive a certificate of completion accredited by Wayne State University, course materials, and a $200 stipend upon completion of the course.
Monday, July 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM
Monday, July 10, 2017 at 4:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time (North America)